With a depleted ozone layer, and a sparkling sun, it seemed only right to take yet another opportunity to get out of Auckland and darken my complexion to resemble Denzel Washington. A spur of the moment decision led to a road trip up north to an ex-gosling's house in Keri Keri/Kari Kari/Karee Karee/Karey Karey or however the hell you spell it.
As inclined as I was to post a picture of my head violently convulsing up and down, lips gaping open and drool on the precipice of waterfalling out my mouth while sleeping...I decided to go with this picture instead, conveying the 1% of the time I was awake on the road trip
These are the private parts of a private beach
Played an intense game of "lets see how far up the person's rectum we can throw this firm sandy ball"
Obviously the game got us a bit aroused
Got deported back to China
Raped and pillaged the native inhabitants
Lost a short shorts competition
Accidentally drowned
Translated a back tattoo which ironically turned out to just be a Chinese menu

No comments:
Post a Comment