Blog Image

Blog Image

Intro

The screams of my obnoxiously bright tank tops and board shorts disrupted the silence of the desolate Auckland International airport as I strangled them to the bottom of my 80 pound green backpack that could barely contain the struggle. For the countless days of even my sweat sweating had been traded for the frigid winds of New Zealand. The transition was easy you see, not because of my acceptance into Gandalf's You Shall Not Pass University (third best after Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Professor Xavier's School for the Gifted) but because of the outlandish Thai logic that I was confronted with during my last week while in Thailand. But I digress, you already know about my deep rooted hatred toward Thai rationale from how famous my previous
is amongst the illiterate.

Prior to reading this second attempt at a travel journal, you may have some questions that you want answered. And like any crime show or suspenseful movie, I'll answer these mysteries in the beginning rather than wait until the end.

"Why New Zealand?" asks Katie Couric.
Well Kate, frankly it was the cheapest and most viable option. Australia was out of the question as its $400 for a working Holiday Visa, which means its a trillion and something Thai Baht. New Zealand on the other hand, offers free Holiday Visas for U.S. citizens-but you'll have to ask Donald Trump if you fall into that category. Ahhh yes, I forgot...I also hate Asian people.

"Where exactly is this 'New Zealand' you speak of?" implores Anderson Cooper.
I have no idea. I was blindfolded, gagged, and sent to what I believe is an Island. Once Liam Neeson realizes I'm his daughter, I'll have more information on my whereabouts when he finds me.

"What can we expect to read here?" probes Diane Sawyer.
Pretty much a lot of spelling and grammar errors. The consistent incorrect usage of 'then' and 'than.' Really uneventful and monotone writing. Crude and inappropriate humor that most people ponder yet fail to say in fear of social backlash. Cheesy Lord of the Rings references, and of course, interpretive dance demonstrations and their correlation to my bowel movements.

In preparation for further reading, please ensure that your pillows are fluffed and tv tray tables are in their full upright sturdy position, your belt buckle is loose and your pants are fully unbuttoned and all essential items are within arms reach. With this said ladies and gentleman, I hope you enjoy this journey with me...Denzel Washington.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, 6 July 2016

An Early Curfew For The Youngsters

Beneath the layers of makeup and revealing dresses, restaurant employees were getting ready for Hospo night at a local club in downtown Auckland. After church, we took off our Sunday best, and got ready to celebrate a night of people who serve others.
With a bit of pre gaming at our apartment

Some people went quite hard quite early

...and for that...they were punished

But the following day is where all the excitement laid. Just outside of Auckland resides an island renown for wine and rich white people. It is here that I decided to pursue my career as a gold digger while sipping on some nice earthy toned red wines.
Hungover immigrants being smuggled onto the island

First Wine Tasting Observation: Taste the same as every other wine in my life

And the best way to look damn good

Is by covering most of your face

Me attempting to kiss the feet of a wealthy white man in attempts to woo his wife

Tragicness strikes when the glass goes empty

But it was quickly refilled with...stuff

And from then on, I would like to think that things got pretty crunk

...but in reality, everyone just ended up falling asleep

and merely dreamed of being classy

No comments:

Post a Comment