Trendy rompers and hybrid felt fedoras coated the chic clientele at the New Zealand Fashion Week expo. I, in my $5 black Walmart purchased v-neck shirt, $18 hole oriented (from ware not snazziness) black jeans, and $17 sweat shop constructed sneakers blended in as well as a confederate flag in a southern Baptist church. While the women were all legs and sharp features, I had to be anchored to a nearby table to prevent myself from being pushed off the balcony from the inflated egos and conceitedness.
While many played the role of, "oh...I'm not one for photos," or "ugh..I look terrible today," it was genuinely amazing how as soon as the camera was on them BAM they would strike the most modelesque pose possible. This video sums it up pretty well:
Pursed lips, a tantalizing glance over the shoulder, with one leg bent at exactly 130 degrees. To convey that beauty isn't every thing, I continued to work all day with pieces of spinach "purposely placed" between my teeth. While I unfortunately didn't get any females' numbers (dudes were a different story), I did pick up a couple tips from some insightful fashionistas:
1) If you're hungry...eat water
2) I have a great coiffure
3) What coiffure means
4) I have some great cheeks
5) #4...was not talking about my face
6) The Asian modeling community would accept me...after some skin whitening...and a nose job...and an eye job.
See I do read this stuff :)
ReplyDelete